Assessments are undertaken by FBI’s Accreditation Panel – staffed by three members of faculty.
Each accreditation process comprises a review of the individual candidate’s:
- Application for Accreditation.
- Training record and performance.
- Relevant professional and advisory experience.
- Supervised practice outcomes (mentor feedback).
- Satisfactory feedback from at least three family business clients serviced within three years of making the Accreditation Application.
- Constructive involvement in the FBI adviser community generally.
- Personal and professional reputation amongst the candidate’s peers and the wider community.