Support Systems for Family Business Advisers
FBI’s main reason for existing is to help professional advisers deliver exceptional services to business families. A significant part of our value proposition lies in the intellectual, practical and physical support systems and materials we provide to our members:
- Training and education.
- Personal and professional development.
- Mentoring, coaching and practice supervision (especially during accreditation).
- Adviser community – sharing ideas and problem solving.
- Consulting support – assistance and feedback on real assignments. Statesmen, trouble-shooters and gurus.
- Templates and samples of working documents: engagement letters; disclaimers; standard worksheets and checklists; sample Constitutions, Codes and Charters; Agenda, Minutes and Action Plan templates; assignment project planning.
- Blogs and access to articles and other resources.